Here is a real quick self-assessment that will help you decide how to interact with my sliding scale:
- How many people are you close to who have vacation homes or travel internationally?
- How many people are you close to who have been incarcerated or are unsheltered?
If you know more of the former than the latter, consider a higher end of the sliding scale between my ‘standard’ and ‘supporter’ rates. I encourage you to pay as high a rate as you are able while also allowing you to make massage a regular part of your budget and self care practices.
If you know more of the latter, consider asking for the community or pro-bono sessions.
Rates for full body sessions:
Rates above the supporter rate also help sustain my public art & community projects.
- Extend a full-body or Thai session by 15 min: +$20
- Emergency relief / last minute scheduling: 2x rate
- On-location / house calls: variable (& limited until pandemic subsides)
Rates for drop-in hand & chair massage:
|hand*||chair / seated*|
* Rates for hand & chair massage are often “suggested donation / pay what you wish” when I’m set up in the park and you happen to pass by. If reserving time in my calendar for a single short session, it’s helpful to have the higher end of the scale and/or line up a few friends to join you.
Rates for on-site / special event chair massage:
$125/hr, 2hr minimum + transportation costs (including $25/hr for transportation time greater than 30mins)
Fees for transportation time & costs generally waived for events 4hrs or longer.
Chair massage fees can be flexible for events serving low-income / marginalized communities / victims of trauma.
If you’d like to work together after having reviewed the info above, get in touch via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or text message to 267-251-5464.