As my artistic practice has grown and I’ve taken on more ambitious projects, I’ve been grateful to have wise counsel from my community, and generous backers who support my work.
- ANNA DROZDOWSKI – Curator & Cultural Planner
- JULIE GOODMAN – Associate Professor, Drexel University
- VALERIES GAY – Executive Director @ Art Sanctuary
- HANNAH SASSAMAN – Strategic Development Consultant, MMP
- MIRIAM DECHANT – Director, Global Intellectual Property Academy @ USPTO
- ANDY GREENHOW – Pastor & Theologian @ Presbyterian Church
- KATI SIPP – National Managing Director, National Guestworkers Alliance
- ANN & ALEX PELTZ – Principals @ Peltz Creative
- ARIEL BEN-AMOS – City Planner
- MELISSA MILLER – Creative Catalyst & Designer @ Sacred Brand
Backers, Participants & Helpers
Many amazing people have contributed to my work in a wide variety of ways:
- Making contributions to crowdfunding campaigns or onetime donations.
- Being photographed for my projects.
- Volunteering time to make those projects happen.
- Believing enough in my work to invest monthly in it.
- Setting out to explore the city’s edge with us.
- Attending house concerts and other events.
- and more…
I’m grateful for all of them, and for you.