Event Status: WAITLIST
Join the Winter 2024 Walk Around Philadelphia!
We’ll be setting out to explore the city’s edge counterclockwise over three weekends in February.
PLEASE REGISTER INDIVIDUALLY for EACH segment that you plan to attend.
Register for this segment:
You're signing up to walk on Saturday February 17th, 9:00am, from Broad Street towards Miquon.
- Meet at the H-Mark in Elkins Park on Old York Road
7320 Old York Rd, Elkins Park, PA 19027
- We'll gather in the ground floor lobby, somewhere between the Paris Baguette & parking lot.
- This segment includes an option to get there early for breakfast at Paris Baguette @ 8:30
- This segment is estimated to take roughly 10.5 miles and 6-7 hours. The terrain may include mostly sidewalks, some off roading and steeper hills.
- Your mileage, terrain and endpoint may vary depending on choices made by your group; you can always choose to walk a partial segment & depart / get picked up along the way.
Getting to/from the start & finish:
Using SEPTA to access departure and end locations is highly recommended.
See the FAQ.
Registration fees & contributions:
Walk registration fees cover some of the administrative and logistical costs associated with facilitating the walk. Additional contributions help make this experience more accessible to others.
Free registrations & stipends:
If finances are a barrier, please reach out to email@example.com. We can accommodate some free registrations and have a limited number of stipends available. No one turned away for lack of funds.
Sign up for updates
Exhibitions & Installations
from 1st Jun 2023 to 1st Jun 2030
Excited about the walk and want to go out and do a segment on your own? Register here to get support materials and plug in to the larger community of perimeter walkers.